I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000.In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and so I sent my warranty complaint in August.

I've been waiting since then for the measuring, and only 2 weeks ago they came. The guy finally came after canceling and rescheduling a ridiculous amount of times with different excuses. I receive a letter from Mattress Warehouse stating "No warrantable defects were found in your mattress".

Obviously there is defect in the mattress and just by looking at it i can see.and my back is killing me...And if I want to re-open a claim I have to pay $50.

Had an Experience with Mattress Warehouse?

Comments

Mattress Warehouse Warranty Rip-off! Mattress Warehouse "In April 2011, we purchased a top of the line Serta California King mattress from Mattress Warehouse in Eldersburg, MD with a 15 year warranty. We specifically asked at..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more