I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000.In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and so I sent my warranty complaint in August.
I've been waiting since then for the measuring, and only 2 weeks ago they came. The guy finally came after canceling and rescheduling a ridiculous amount of times with different excuses. I receive a letter from Mattress Warehouse stating "No warrantable defects were found in your mattress".
Obviously there is defect in the mattress and just by looking at it i can see.and my back is killing me...And if I want to re-open a claim I have to pay $50.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with this cashier named Diana, Burlington factory silver spring treating myself and my family poorly while I had a $788.05 layaway. Cashier Diana start move myself..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."