I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000.In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and so I sent my warranty complaint in August.
I've been waiting since then for the measuring, and only 2 weeks ago they came. The guy finally came after canceling and rescheduling a ridiculous amount of times with different excuses. I receive a letter from Mattress Warehouse stating "No warrantable defects were found in your mattress".
Obviously there is defect in the mattress and just by looking at it i can see.and my back is killing me...And if I want to re-open a claim I have to pay $50.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with this cashier named Diana, Burlington factory silver spring treating myself and my family poorly while I had a $788.05 layaway. Cashier Diana start move myself..."
- "I normally take my Bella to a privately owned groomer in Silver Spring, MD. However they were extremely busy, plus they charge $75 for any size dog. Bella really needed..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."