1.4
Style and Design

I just picked up a bed from Mattress Warehouse on Saturday. The salesman assured me there was a 10 year warranty on the mattress.

After 1 day the mattress started sagging on my side of the bed. The bed was also full of dust mites which my daughter is allergic to. She couldn’t breath at all and I had to give her allergy medicine. The next night sleeping on the bed my back started hurting and I had to sleep at the foot of the bed after tossing and turning for an hour.

I also had to give my daughter allergy medicine again despite putting on the free cover they gave me which is supposed to block dust mites. When I called the warehouse they informed me that it was a floor model and there was no warranty for the mattress. They said the manager would have to decide if they would replace it or not! The salesman’s name was Nate and his employee number is NE6637.

I will NEVER AGAIN go to Mattress Warehouse and will change my recommendation to my coworker to go there. If they don’t replace the bed I will be out of $600 which is 1/5 my monthly salary. As a single mom I simply can’t afford this.

My daughter and I will have to sleep on the floor until we get a new bed. Angry Angry Angry

Comments