I live back a one lane paved driveway.Drivers refused to come back even though it was plowed, 95% melted and clear.

Driver didn't like that it was one lane and had snow in the field beside the road! I just had major surgery but no bed because new frame was delivered but no mattress. Driver laughed at a woman driving a truck, headquarters laughed and did not believe I have no bed to sleep on or that I had surgery.

Very demeaning & rude & I have no bed!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mtremmel is overall dissatisfied with Mattress Warehouse. The most disappointing about mattress warehouse staff at Mattress Warehouse was delivery and customer service, managers attitude and attitude and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mattress Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mattress Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mattress Warehouse?

Comments

The mattress was finally delivered after the 5th time they were to bring it.After all of the trouble, they offered to give me about $250 off my over $4,000 bill (what a slap in the face) and two pillows (oooh big deal).

What a joke!! I will never go to this company again. Plus I found out their delivery company is required to be registered with the Dept.

of State in Maryland and is not plus it employs numerous people who are suspected illegal immigrants.What a shady business!!!